Murree Christian School Staff Openings (for 2013-2014 unless otherwise stated)
We are looking for people, called by God, to fill the following positions. The Board of Directors is seeking to appoint committed, dynamic, experienced, creative and highly motivated people.
ALL GRADES (4-12)
Korean Support - with knowledge of Western and Korean education systems
School Chaplain with counselling skills
Elementary House Parent
HIGH SCHOOL (GRADES 7 – 12)
Senior Science Teacher (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) A.P. Level.
Junior History teacher
PE / Health Ed teacher
German as a first and second language teacher
Christian Studies teacher
The ability to teach another subject such as Art, Music, Home Economics, Auto Mechanics e.t.c. is preferableGAP YEAR Students 2014-2015
Boarding/Teaching Assistants - 1 year commitment
Please note: Due to visa processing time, applications from staff need to be received and approved at least 4 MONTHS PRIOR to a starting date.
If you have:
* Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of learning and behaviour
* The ability to work in partnership
* The personality and skills to motivate and inspire others
* Good organizational skills
* Personal Christian Commitment with an evangelical outlook
We can offer:
* A hard working and friendly staff
* A well resourced school
* A beautiful campus set in the foothills of the Himalayas
* Responsive and enthusiastic children
* An opportunity to serve the missionary community
Please contact the school for further details or complete the application form and send it in.