Murree Christian School Staff Openings (for 2014-2015 unless otherwise stated)
We are looking for people, called by God, to fill the following positions. The Board of Directors is seeking to appoint committed, dynamic, experienced, creative and highly motivated people.
Director (Starting August 2016)
IT Manager / Online Studies Coordinator
ALL GRADES (4-12)
School Chaplain with counselling skills (not a full time position)
Elementary House Parent
Junior High Girls House Parent
Junior High Boys House Parent
Senior High Girls House Parent
HIGH SCHOOL (GRADES 7 – 12)
Senior Science Teachers (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) A.P. Level.
Social Studies Teacher (History/Geography) Grades 7-10
Junior English Teacher
German as a first and second language Teacher
Religious Studies Teacher
The following part time roles are often covered by current full time staff members:
Art, Home Economics, Auto Mechanics, etc.GAP YEAR Students 2014-2015
Boarding/Teaching Assistants - 1 year commitment
Please note: Due to visa processing time, applications from staff need to be received and approved at least 6 MONTHS PRIOR to a starting date.
If you have:
* Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of learning and behaviour
* The ability to work in partnership
* The personality and skills to motivate and inspire others
* Good organizational skills
* Personal Christian Commitment with an evangelical outlook
We can offer:
* A hard working and friendly staff
* A well resourced school
* A beautiful campus set in the foothills of the Himalayas
* Responsive and enthusiastic children
* An opportunity to serve the missionary community
Please contact the school for further details or complete the application form and send it in.